V40 "CASA" (4-wire) Video Intercom
4-Wire video entry kit based on the IPSO series design incorporating two way speech, electronic call tone and lock release facility. The door station is available surface mounting with 1 call buttons with a back lit name plate. The handset is wall mounted with a lock release button and multiple call tone volume control. Up to 4 handsets can be connected in entry panel.
The S88 10” high definition colour LCD videophone for the V40, V46 and VY500/502 videokits. Complete with lock release, camera recall, timed privacy. These videokits offers a number of new operating features and allows greater flexibility for installation.
- Up to 3 peripheral devices connected in parallel to each videophone (additional videophone, extension sounder, telephone handset etc.)
- Disability Friendly - Acoustic & Visual signalling of the system status (busy, call in progress, conversation in progress and door open signalling)
- Intercommunication between internal videophones.
- Local call tone which is different from the external push button call tone.
- Power supply can be connected to the videophone or the outdoor station.
- Dry relay contacts for electric lock