C500 (2-wire) Audio Intercom
2-Wire entry kit based on the VY.50 series design incorporating two way speech, electronic call tone and lock release facility. The door station is available surface mounting with 1 call buttons with a back lit name plate. The finish is a aluminium face with a IP plastic surround. The handset is wall mount with a lock release button and multiple call tone volume control. Up to 4 handsets can be connected in entry panel.
The S-22 phone for the C500 kits. Complete with lock release and timed privacy. These kits offers a number of new operating features and allows greater flexibility for installation.
- Up to 3 peripheral devices connected in parallel to each phone (additional phone, extension sounder, telephone handset etc.)
- Disability Friendly - Acoustic & Visual signalling of the system status (busy, call in progress, conversation in progress and door open signalling)
- Intercommunication between internal phones.
- Local call tone which is different from the external push button call tone.
- Power supply can be connected to the videophone or the outdoor station.
- Dry relay contacts for electric lock